Semi-Automatic Transmission (Shift Pattern, Four Down) Semi-Automatic (NO Hand Clutch), jump into the pit bike world more easier today. You have easy start and better control on shifting without holding your hand clutch any more.
Pit Bike w/ Hydraulic Front Forks Conventional Hydraulic Forks give you more travel and better balance for your ride. Maximize your riding skill on the rock and dirt.
Pit Bike "Semi-Pro" Hub Upgraded front and rear Strong Semi-PRO hub w/ New Black Color Wheel
19mm Keihin Carburetor High Performance Keihin carburetor. It is designed with Japanese Technologies improves top performance on your bike.
255mm Coilover Rear Shock 255mm Coilover Shock with Adjustable with compression damping and coil spring preload, High-speed compression and rebound reaction are available. Nitrogen charged.
Black Mild Steel Strong Swing Arm It will get more rear wheel travel and ride height for your new mini. This Swingarm is a replica of the Super Pro Swingarm that moves the shock to the vertical position.
Pit Bike Hydraulic Brake System Front 7-Inch Vented Rotor and Single-Piston Caliper, Hydraulic Actuation; Rear 7.5-Inch Vented Rotor and Single-Piston Caliper, Hydraulic Actuation, Hydraulic Actuation provide the best handling on the brake ensure the max power of your braking system.
1. Where is Power Ride Outlet located?A: We are located in Southern California with full service capability. Address can be found on the website under office hour and location at the bottom of the page.
2. How long have Power Ride Outlet been in business?A: We have been in the Power Sports industry since 2007, with 9 year under our belt. Our expert and well trained staff is ready to help you with your any power sports need.
3. Can I place my order online by myself?A: Yes, Power Ride Outlet has the most updated technology on website design, 100% secure shopping cart, self-checkout layaway program, user friendly search engine, Detail specification, exclusive image and video of the product. This will help and guide you to made the best decision that is right for you.
4. Can I place my order over the phone?A: Yes, contact us at 1-866-999-8412 and our well trained staff is ready to help you to pick the best one that is suitable for you. Although some time the phone calls could be over swapped, but feel free to either on the line or email us at Send Mail and our staff will be contacting you accordingly.
5. How can I be sure the one that I wanted is currently in stock?A: Power Ride Outlet has host multiple warehouse each over 40000sqf to stock the items that we currently listed online for sale, this will allow you to make a much easier decision with us. Although, some products are very limited per shipment, if you have the need to know and want to place the order asap, please contact us at 1-866-999-8412 or email us at Send Mail (preferred contact method with less waiting time).
6. Why is there a 2nd color choice?A: Due to large demand and limited quantity, a 2nd choice color will help your order to get process smooth incase the 1st choice color is just happen to be out at that moment. But if you absolute need your 1st choice color, just put the 2nd choice color as the same as your 1st choice color.
7. I just place the order with layaway, how can I make my payment?A: Power Ride Outlet’s self-checkout layaway system will allow to make payment either one time only or you can schedule payment to be process automatically. If you prefer to make the payment over the phone, just simply contact us at 1-866-999-8412.
8. What is 80% and 85% package?A: This means the package is a factory package which require assembly and fine tune (vary by models). If you are not a mechanic yourself, we strongly suggest you to take our PRO Fully Assembled with Ride Test Package.
9. How fast will I get my order if I pick the rush process?A: Rush process will work better if you plan to pick the 80% or 85% package which your order will be in a priority bin to process first before other orders that came in the same time. But if you plan to get the fully assemble and ride test package, it is suggest that you don’t purchase the rush process which this package will most likely take longer time to insurance the quality of the package.
10. When can I expect my shipment?A: This will depending on many factor such as the product, package that is choose, weather and freight carrier schedule and your location, but under normal circumstance it should take anywhere around 5-10 business days. **(fully assemble with ride test package will normally take longer).