This ATV is equip with Remote Engine Shut Off Control for Child Safety and Speed Limiter for Easy to Learn.
Get the PRO Exclusive Fully Assembled w/ Starter Test package
Product Details Overview
Hummer utility style ATV Hummer utility style, design for camping, desert or sand riding, front and rear cargo rack included.
ATV Speed Limit Control Speed limiter allow to limited the throttle and control the speed limited at your convenience, range from 5MPH to max speed.
Fully Automatic Transmission w/ for Quad ATV Fully automatic transmission gives the pleasure of twist throttle and go for any one who just want to ride out and have fun.
Youth and Adult ATV Fits Youth and most adult
ATV Camouflage Color Available Green Camouflage, Pink Camouflage and Maple Camouflage
ATV Size Comparison
Kids ATV 6 inches Rims with 14.5 inches Tires Wheel Base: 31.5 inches Height: 31.5 inches Seat Height: 21.7 inches Distance from Foot Rest to Top of the Seat: 13 inches
Fits : Kids and Youth Best Fit to 3 - 4 Ft Height
VZ ATV-07 125cc Utility ATV is within this Size Criteria Kids & Youth ATV 7 inches Rims with 16 inches Tires Wheel Base: 33.5 to 34.5 inches Height: 36.4 inches Seat Height: 24.4 inches
Distance from Foot Rest to Top of the Seat: 14 inches
Fits : Kids and Youth Best Fit to 3.5 - 5 Ft Height
Youth & Adult ATV 8 inches Rims with 19/18 inches Tires Wheel Base: 36 to 45 inches (110cc, 125cc and 150cc) Height: 37.8 inches Seat Height: 26.8 inches Distance from Foot Rest to Top of the Seat: 14 inches
Fits : Youth and Adult Best Fit to 4 - 5.3 Ft Height
Full Size Adult ATV 10 inches Rims with 23/22 inches Tires Wheel Base: 44 to 47 inches Height: 39.4 inches Seat Height: 33.5 inches Distance from Foot Rest to Top of the Seat: 18 inches
Fits : B-Youth and Adult Best Fit to 4.5 - 6 Ft Height
1. Where is Power Ride Outlet located?A: We are located in Southern California with full service capability. Address can be found on the website under office hour and location at the bottom of the page.
2. How long have Power Ride Outlet been in business?A: We have been in the Power Sports industry since 2007, with 9 year under our belt. Our expert and well trained staff is ready to help you with your any power sports need.
3. Can I place my order online by myself?A: Yes, Power Ride Outlet has the most updated technology on website design, 100% secure shopping cart, self-checkout layaway program, user friendly search engine, Detail specification, exclusive image and video of the product. This will help and guide you to made the best decision that is right for you.
4. Can I place my order over the phone?A: Yes, contact us at 1-866-999-8412 and our well trained staff is ready to help you to pick the best one that is suitable for you. Although some time the phone calls could be over swapped, but feel free to either on the line or email us at Send Mail and our staff will be contacting you accordingly.
5. How can I be sure the one that I wanted is currently in stock?A: Power Ride Outlet has host multiple warehouse each over 40000sqf to stock the items that we currently listed online for sale, this will allow you to make a much easier decision with us. Although, some products are very limited per shipment, if you have the need to know and want to place the order asap, please contact us at 1-866-999-8412 or email us at Send Mail (preferred contact method with less waiting time).
6. Why is there a 2nd color choice?A: Due to large demand and limited quantity, a 2nd choice color will help your order to get process smooth incase the 1st choice color is just happen to be out at that moment. But if you absolute need your 1st choice color, just put the 2nd choice color as the same as your 1st choice color.
7. I just place the order with layaway, how can I make my payment?A: Power Ride Outlet’s self-checkout layaway system will allow to make payment either one time only or you can schedule payment to be process automatically. If you prefer to make the payment over the phone, just simply contact us at 1-866-999-8412.
8. What is 80% and 85% package?A: This means the package is a factory package which require assembly and fine tune (vary by models). If you are not a mechanic yourself, we strongly suggest you to take our PRO Fully Assembled with Ride Test Package.
9. How fast will I get my order if I pick the rush process?A: Rush process will work better if you plan to pick the 80% or 85% package which your order will be in a priority bin to process first before other orders that came in the same time. But if you plan to get the fully assemble and ride test package, it is suggest that you don’t purchase the rush process which this package will most likely take longer time to insurance the quality of the package.
10. When can I expect my shipment?A: This will depending on many factor such as the product, package that is choose, weather and freight carrier schedule and your location, but under normal circumstance it should take anywhere around 5-10 business days. **(fully assemble with ride test package will normally take longer).